- Every student should bring his/her almanac to school every day and must put on his/her identity card.
- Parents are requested to avail school bus facilities for their wards to commute to school. Non-bus commuters should arrive at school 10 minutes before the beginning of the school time.
- A warming bell is rung 5 minutes before the start of the assembly which is a signal for all to go to their respective classrooms. This should be promptly and silently. As soon as the bell is rung, the students must get ready for the assembly.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and the school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their class rooms. No low waist skirt/trousers are allowed.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in or around the school building. Running in corridors is strictly prohibited.
- Care must be taken of the school property and no student should scratch or damage any furniture item. Crafting on any sort of school property or on other belongings will not be tolerated. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher.
- Any damage done will be met by the concerned student, together with the fine imposed on him/her for such an offence. Any damage noticed must be reported to the class teacher immediately.
- Non-Sikh boys get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boy must wear turbans/dastaar as per the school uniform.
- The following are strictly prohibited in the school premises.
* Tobacco or tobacco products, Drugs, Alcohol or any other
* Pets, Fireworks, Firearms
* Mobile Phones/I-pods
* Calculator, walkman or any electronic gadget.
Note : Possession of any above article will attract expulsion from school without any notice and that article will be ceased.
- No book, (other than text books or library books) magazine or paper should be brought to the school without the Principal’s/Teachers’ permission.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- Students are warned not to buy or accept anything from strangers.
- Students will not be allowed to meet visitors during their classes.
- The school reserves the right to expel a student with an unsatisfactory progress in studies or whose conduct is not good as per the school rules.
- Students must attend festivals and functions celebrated in the school.
- Students are not allowed to wear watch, ear rings or other jewellery. Girls are allowed to wear only small studs. No student is allowed to put on nail polish/mehendi/tattoos.
- Students are not allowed to bring money or valuable articles to school.
- Bullying and using foul language are punishable offences.
- Students found tempering with the school records/property are liable to face strict disciplinary action.
A room without books is a body without soul.