1. The buses will not wait for latecomers. The student should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
2. No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has come to a complete halt. All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding the bus.
3. The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
4. The drivers are authorized to stop the buses at designated stops only, unless directed by the bus teacher, for some authentic reason(s).
5. When the bus is in motion, students must not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
6. Waste objects, trash/food must neither be discarded inside the bus nor thrown out on the road. It must be thrown in dustbin only.
7. Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused either out of negligence or vandalism.
8. Unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
9. No refund/adjustment of the bus fare will be done, even if the bus is used for a few days only.
10. The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
11. Students must travel only by the buses allotted to them by the Transport Officer.
12. Students of Nursery to Class-II must be picked up at the bus stop by their parents/guardians, failing which they will be brought back to the school.
13. Strict discipline is expected to be maintained in the bus.